Samsung TV Remote app is a great application to control your Samsung Smart TV over local network (wi-fi)
as well as across the networks. This application allows you to perform all the TV Remote Control functionality
for B-Series/C-Series/D-Series/E-Series/F-Series smart TVs. Mainly Voice Command Control, Auto TV Discovery, Control TV from anywhere, Check remote TV Connection and other attractive features makes Samsung TV Remote control app unique from other similar applications in the market.
Scan QR code to download from Google store
See how 'Samsung TV Remote' control app works
Pre-Requisites for Samsung TV Remote control app
- Samsung TV must be switched ON and connected to active WLAN to receive commands
- Automatic TV Discovery function will only work when TV and Mobile both are in the same WI-FI Domain
- Mobile phone may be connected to Same WLAN Router/Different WLAN Router/Another networks
Feature List of Samsung TV Remote control app
- Voice Recognition Commands to control your TV
- Voice Media Controls (Play,Pause,Forward, Backward, Volume) are main attractions of voice commands feature
- Languages Supported:French, Japanese, Danish, Spanish,English, Swedish, Norwegian, Dutch,Italian, Russian, Polish, Chinese, German, Korean, Tamil, Telgu, Arabic
- Automatic Discovery of all the TVs available in WLAN
- Type Text or URL directly from application to Samsung TV (Typing in TV was never easy with traditional TV remote)
- Control your TV from anywhere in the world (Router Port 55,000 port must be forwarded in this case)
- Test the Connection of your TV(useful in cases when there is no physical access available to your TV)
- Multiple TVs can be controlled separately or altogether
- Display the TV response messages for every key-press to check if command is executed/performed or Not (useful in cases when there is no physical access available to your TV)
- Display the Present Connection status always in the Application Settings
- Dedicated Separate Media Remote Control
- Choose Full Screen ON/OFF of remote in Application Settings
- Manual configuration of TV IP-Address in Application Settings
- Dedicated Miscellaneous key-press's in separate Remote Control
- Fastest key-press responses from the TV using this application(Compare to all available similar applications in the market)*
Supported Samsung TV's
- B-Series/C-Series/D-Series/E-Series/F-Series (All the Samsung TV's with Internet TV or AllShare feature).
- Blue Ray Disc Player with Smart Hub feature.
- B-Series TVs must install Remote Lan Control via content library in order to use this application.Procedure explained below.
How to use with E-Series/F-Series TVs ??
- Set mobile Remote control application as ALLOWED in Allshare settings of your TV.
TV Allshare settings are not done?? No worries!!!, TV will show a Accept/Reject pop-up automatically for the first time. Accept it.
- Connect the TV with your WLAN(WI-FI) Router.
- Make sure that your Mobile Phone is also connected to the internet(same WLAN(WI-FI) Router.
Open Sam TV Remote application. Go to Settings and choose Automatic TV Discovery, select TV from the scanned list OR Choose Set your TV manually from Settings.
- You are All Done and ready to use the Application now
How to use with C-Series/D-Series TVs ??
- Remote Control Function must be enabled in the your TV Settings.
- Follow above steps from 2 to 4
How to use with B-Series TVs ??
- TV Application Remote Lan Control must be installed in your tv
- Follow above steps from 2 to 4
Procedure for downloading/installation of Remote Lan Control (Only for B-Series TVs)
- Download "Remote Lan Control" application for TV from Download Remote lan control
- Copy the un-zipped files to USB-stick and plug the stick to your TV
- Select "Games" menu inside USB-stick, select and start the application
- Samsung TV is ready to receive commands from android application now
[Note] If GAMES content type is not available in B-Series TV, fix it in your tv from Enable game option
[Note] Next time TV Off/On needs TV server application run manually :-( , It could be fixed by automated scripts from Startup Script
- Port 55,000 must be forwarded in your Router to control your TV from anywhere in the world (Only Required to control TV from other networks)
Q. How this app works and what are the requirements ?
A. App control TVs either via WiFi or via Phone inbuilt IR Blaster.
Q. What i need for WiFi mode ?
A. Your TV must support internet services. Your TV and Phone must be connected to same WiFi network.
Q. What i need for IR mode ?
A. Your Phone must have inbuilt IR blaster. No need to connect to WiFi. Search on internet if your phone has inbuilt IR.
Q. Why my TV is not connecting via WiFi mode ?
A. Please make sure that your TV and Phone are connected to same WiFi Router.
Q. Why i am not able to control my TV via IR mode ?
A. Because inbuilt IR blaster is absent in your phone.
Q. Why i am not able to turn ON my TV ?
A. Your TV is not connected to the WiFi internet when it is off.
Hence you can not turn it ON.
You can turn ON your tv only when your tv has inbuilt IR blaster. You need to have a phone which has inbuilt IR blaster to turn it ON.
Google "Android phones with IR blaster" to find the list of IR blaster enabled android phones.
Q. Why TV is not connected via DLNA mode ?
A. Please check if your TV supports DLNA protocol services.
Q. Can i control my TV vai IR if my Phone and TV are not connected to same WiFi ?
Q. Can i watch my Phone images on TV ?
A. Yes. It needs WiFi mode.
Q. Why i am not able to control my TV despite of my TV and Phone are connected to same WiFi ?
A. Only Samsung TVs manufactured from the years 2011-2013 (B , C , D , E und F Series) are supported.
Samsung has encripted its networking Protocol for TVs (H and J Series) made from and after 2014 and such TVs are not supported.